Ask Rupert a Question
Ok I'm writing Rupert a letter, and I thought while I'm at it why not get an interview for the site? I don't have very many questions I want to ask him since I'm so bad at thinking up stuff like that. You guys are awesome at thinking up stuff, so I decided to ask you for questions you'd like to ask Rupert. So just fill out the form and help me out! Oh yeah! I'm not sure what address to use for him, so if any of you have written to him and got a reply please tell me which address to use! Thanks a lot guys!
Please remember that the number of questions I'd feel comfortable asking is limited, and there's no guarantee that he will answer all of them. Remember also that his life is his life and don't ask really personal questions. Use good judgement.
Questions you want to ask:
- Do you ever go on Rupert-Grint.com? A lot of people are signing the guestbook pretending to be you.
- How tall are you?
- Do you have a religion or a church you go to?
- Ive bin told u hav a girl friend (she is rely lucky) is it true?
- Who are your favorite actors, actresses and musicians?
- If you get mad at someone, how do you handle it? Or if someone gets mad at you?
- Do you like american girls more then english girls??
- is ur screenname permlessboy188?
- whens the next time ur coming to america
- Do you plan to continue acting, or do you want to explore other career
options? What would those be?
- If you were to listen to one song, and ONLY ONE song, for the rest of your natural life, what would the song be?
- What did Emma and Dan say about you being in Thunderpants?
- At the Primeres of all your movies when you see a girl who is a really big fan will you take time and talk to her and maybe even take a picture with her if shes really lucky!
- What kind of music he listens to besides rap??
- when does thunderpants come out?
- Do like emma watson truthfully?
- if u were stranded on a island,and told u could only bring one thing
what would it be?
- Did you always want to have a career in acting? Or did fame take you by surprise?
- How old is too old of a girl for you to date?
- Since you wanted to play Ron Weasley from the beginning, was playing the part how you imagined it would be? Or did it turn out to be a different experience than you expected it to be?